Monday, 5 November 2012

100 Things I Love, PART 1 - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - 100 things I love - PART 1 -

Starting a list of 100 things I love...



1
Life in 2012:
Love the adrenalin from getting one shot at signing your credit card with a ballpoint pen.

2
Love that to make cleaning more effective, just call it cleansing.

3
Love builders talking like they're with coworkers.
To Gluegun: “He wants a good push"
“That nail, he needs sawing off”
Like it’s personal

4
Love calling someone on an old mobile phone number, and it still working.

5
Love that breasts are measured in inches. Not metres or other. "36D" is alright, but 'three foot'-D sounds, you know-proper.

Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids


Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow this by email

NEXT: Toddler Haircuts - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: Elderly People Crossing signs - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


Click here for the latest post