Tuesday, 20 November 2012

100 Things I hate - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - 100 things I hate-

Did 100 things I love.

Here is the start of 100 things I hate.



1
Hate that I confuse Bruce Willis/Billy Joel,
Gary Rhodes/Nigel Kennedy,
Peter Kay/Chris Moyles,
fajitas/burritos,
Dean/Wardour St

2
Hate all buildings from the 1970s. There is not one that I like.
RT @rodhuntress Is there no warmth in your heart for this alienating dystopian masterpiece?

3
I once had to break up with someone, Neil, because they kept saying my name every 8 words. Neil, it was like a verbal chokechain.

4
Hate that people say they’ve been badly stung, when the wasp has actually done it quite well.

5
Hate when people see that I want to pass on the escalator & make me look rude by yanking their obstructing friend out of the way



Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids


NEXT: How to write your own UK road signs... - favourite free things on the web --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: Fish Pedicure - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me

Click here for the latest post