Sunday, 28 October 2012

My Derren Brown stunt on the train - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS - How to keep the seat next to you free on the train -



Life in 2012:
Weirdest thing on the train.

If you make eye contact with people walking towards you down the aisle looking for a seat, they never sit next to you.

I've even made eye-contact with commuters who have got as far as turning to sit down and then for some reason think better of it and move somewhere else.

The only time this doesn't work is with people coming up the aisle from behind me, and men who are... how can I put this without sounding judgmental...

The kind of men who are comfortable enough to pull something like this out of their bag with their flask...



He then went on to eat a banana, in the tidiest way possible.


Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me

NEXT: Rastamouse Subtitle Of The Week - seriously irie --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: Toddlers Dialling 999 - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS


Click here for the latest post