Thursday, 27 September 2012

Blogs I haven't yet started - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS



Blogs I haven't yet started - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

Here are a bunch of ideas for blogs that I haven't started.

If you have any submissions for these, I would LOVE to see your pictures!
(click on comments below)


#1
Rastamouse Subtitles of the Day



If you haven't seen the subtitling of Rastamouse, you're missing one of the most delightful things on TV.





















Irie, man!


Me really sorry me cause
all this hoo-ha, Rastamouse.

#2
Clayder-man Or Lang-Lang-man

Here's a bit of piano playing.

Using your skill and judgement, can you tell if it's (Richard) Clayderman, or (Lang Lang) Lang-Lang-man.


#3
Stuff that is on my stairs




#4
People who have to sit behind David Cameron when he gives a speech

(Source)


How do you get a ticket for that gig?




Is it like the Olympics?

(Source)


I think that they are all just using him to recreate that Bullingdon Club photo.

(Source)



Click here for all my Dad Lessons For My Kids

Here's why I'm doing all this, and how to follow me

NEXT: FRIDAY NIGHT TODDLER ART GALLERY - Sofa Light Comms --->
HOME
<--- PREVIOUS: Songs I haven't written - DAD LESSONS FOR MY KIDS

Click here for the latest post