Saturday, 30 June 2012

Sick Mums say the funniest things




Mum's sick.

We know she's getting better, because she had a good laugh at some of the conversations over the weekend.

Poetry.

I'm lying on someone.
You're not lying on someone.
I am. I can feel their pulse.
It's the pumped up mattress.
It's not. I'm lying on Paul.
Who's Paul?
You know. Big fat Paul who noone likes. Got a twin brother.

Shame innit.
What?
You and Andy spent all that time raising all that money. 330 grand to pay them, and they took the money, and they're going to take my kidneys out anyway. Ahhh.

You're bloody deaf!
I know.
They're all laughing at you. Calling you names like 'maggot'.
I think you're thinking about that film, Mandy.
(Laughs) Amanda is the man outside.


Click here for all my Dad Stuff


DON'T MISS A THING - FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL



LESSONS FOR MY KIDS --->
HOME
<--- FRIDAY NIGHT TODDLER ART GALLERY - Green Crayon Squiggles at Sofas End
~