Monday, 21 May 2012

Subtle hints from @Tesco supermarket (and others...)



It's almost like my Clubcard is trying to tell me something.



UPDATE:

@ThatMrStirling
Tesco can be very chilling as well: pic.twitter.com/y3wQXwrO

Tesco Youre Next sign, you're next, chilling sign, store supermarket line queue, directional signage


And this from comedian Paul Foot's facebook page
"A tragic receipt."




Got any more? Leave a comment below or tweet me @neilmossey



UPDATE:
@Tyburn_Cross
Did once see in pound shop a sign saying "Looking to quit?" right next to bottles of lube. Wish I'd taken a pic now.


VIA @Herccrew3
Please note, Cat milk does not come from cats.




- Optimistic Shelf Edge Labelling (from LESSONS FOR MY KIDS)-



Life in 2012:

I love this optimistic shelf-edge labelling.

Because when someone needs to steal baby milk, this will really make them think twice.


See also:
MUST HAVES - the other dread phrase in the supermarket

DON'T MISS A THING - FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL