Tuesday, 20 March 2012

All-Time Fave TV #9 - Mitch Hedberg


Mitch is probably my favourite comedian no longer with us.












His first joke I heard, and still probably my favourite:


“I bought a doughnut and I got a receipt for the doughnut. I can not imagine a time when I would need to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some sceptical friend? Don't tell me I didn't buy that doughnut. I got the documentation right here. In the file. Under D. For doughnut.”


UPDATE:

Couple more things to add to my all time favourite standup Mitch Hedberg (RIP) page.


Mitch Hedberg handles a heckler




His freewriting pages.




Apparently the crazy font is from his Dad being an architect.

http://mitchhedberg.net/free-writing


Okay... one more...

Mitch Hedberg on Howard Stern (1/6)




Lynn Shawcroft - Mitch Was a Writer | Modern Comedian - Episode 4



freewriting, rare home footage, and a glimpse at the notebooks...



#9 of my 100 all-time Favourite TV clips - CLICK HERE for the full list.

<-- #8 This Is The BBC

#10 The Best Action Scene Ever, Ever, Ever -->



Or, follow me for free BY EMAIL by clicking on here.
~