Wednesday, 4 January 2012

I want to use a land train as a family car.


IF YOU ARE AN ALPHA MALE:
you care about looks, appearances, image, FRONT.



This is a Land Train.




So is this.




And this.




I want to use a land train as a family car.


To me, this means I am still Alpha Male:

More space in the back than anyone else, and truly owning the road.

How can you tailgate that?
You can't.
Not at 7 mph.
And you've just got to wait till I stop.


(Though, even within this subset of this niche, why do I still think that I'd end up with that third one in the pictures?)



Click here for HOW TO BE A BETA MALE



Click here to get these posts sent daily direct from my email. It's completely safe, and you can unsubscribe at any time. Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far for your support.