Monday, 16 January 2012

10 Best free things I use online


Alright, might end up with more than 10.

But this is the place for banking the sites I use for my online stuff, so at least I'll know where to find them...

Superlame - comic balloon generator



Creately - infographic generator
(How to make infographics, charts and diagrams)




Picnick - another online picture editor
This is great, really nice interface with loads of ways of funking up your pictures. Only downside is you cant use your own fonts to write on the pictures... so for that, I use Pixlr...



Pixlr - online picture editor



Splicd - How to pick out a clip from youtube to link or embed




Keep-Calm-O-Matic
How to make your very own KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON poster





How to Email A Car

Someone cuts you up? Tailgating?

Here's the very British answer: send a message to the car.

http://www.emailacar.com


Don't get mad. Email a car.
EmailACar.com lets you leave a public anonymous message for any road user in the world using their car number / registration plate. Check your messages too.

http://www.emailacar.com

Hootsuite
Dashboard for scheduling and replying to tweets

SocialOomph
Use this to schedule tweets from templates

w3schools
for html tips (the code used for making the posts look readable)




Click here for all my links to cool stuff online


To follow me by email, just click here to sign up.