Thursday, 15 December 2011

Isn't Christmas just the right time for this?

Okay, one last Christmas Gift Idea, pulled from my Junk Mail.

On the First Day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Some Meerkat stickers for my wheelie.




On the Second day of Chrismas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
A face shield for my spraying...




On the Third day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Three Laced Modesty Panels




On the Fourth day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Four Hob Covers.




On the Fifth day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Perfectly... Smooth... Mash...




On the Sixth day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Silhouetted Dogs A- Dumping




On the Seventh day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...

Oven... Sparkle... er... (Includes applicator brush)





Say Goodbye To Grease And Grime

"I would use it in all of my kitchens. - Jean-Christophe Novelli"

"Note: Not suitable for self-cleaning ovens."


Seen any others I can add to this list? Would love to hear them on COMMENTS below, thanks!



Want to see some more of my Junk Mail? CLICK HERE!

All my DAD STUFF is here...

Or all my LIKES are here...


And if you want to follow me for free BY EMAIL, just CLICK HERE