Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Have you tried Superlame? - a free comic word balloon generator


Starting to bank all of the resources I use for my online content in one place...

It's just so I can remember where I can find them.
Also means that I can share them with you, so it might be more likely they'll stay in business.

This is Superlame.


www.superlame.com
"With our program you can quickly, easily, enjoyably, and freely add word balloons to all your pictures. We're currently in beta and will be continuing to add and update our tools."


As a demo, I used it to make a new work-in-progress character:
Hitler Cat Who Hates South West Trains' Monopoly.





CLICK HERE for all my links to the tools I use for creating online content

CLICK HERE for all my other links to my favourite sites



Or, click here to get these posts delivered for free direct by email.