Friday, 30 December 2011

All my favourite posts...


I love some more than others.

Here's a bit of extra googlejuice for the favourites...


The most up-to-date list of my favourite posts is (click) here

2011


5 Ways To Bust Writer's Block And Procrastination


How to break a brand new story completely from scratch


As a Dad, when something like this happens, do you reach for the hoover or video camera? Me too. (Where baby powder goes...)


Want to hear the worst/best script note I ever received?


What's it like, writing for an ipad app for a US TV series?



How to live your life with Tina Fey's Improv Rules


10 Ways You Know You Spend Too Much Time On Twitter


Daddy Daycare: How I teach my son to count


A complete list of brand new band names


Meet My Lookalike, Footballer Andy Johnson


This is how I answer the phone.


Best Awards Acceptance Speech Ever


Best Pitch Invasion... Ever


Other Things Sid James Might Have Laughed At If He Had Been Alive When They Happened 1976-2001


Christmas gift ideas from the junk mail I get - 2011


Top 10 Upsides Of Recovering From A Boris Bike Crash


Bottle Booby!


Awesome story: How did Scrappy Doo happen?


Best Steadicam shot in the world... ever.


How much does Camden Council love clamping?


What is your Stars In Their Eyes


3 Favourite videos shot in TV control rooms.


What was it like when ITV regions ruled the world?


Quick way to generate character names for your #webseries


How to get men to listen


Your stuff: Please send me Kitchen Roll Art


My job means that I dont have to wear a hat


We have the fattest electricity in the world.


I was born tomorrow, today i live, yesterday killed me

DMA Direct Marketing Association junk mail body
Peace of Mind. Courtesy of my Junk Mail.


Turns out those fish that nibble at your feet are USELESS on beer guts


New product ideas: NIKEA


CLICK HERE for my latest favourite posts

CLICK HERE for my Scenes To get my daily post free from me by email, just click here. Thanks!