Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Want Three Panels on your Bra? It's my third Xmas Gift Idea...


Here's another Christmas Gift Idea, straight from my Junk Mail.


On the First Day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Some Meerkat stickers for my wheelie.

On the second day of Chrismas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
A face shield for my spraying...


On the Third day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...

Three Laced Modesty Panels



Transform Low-Necked Tops

"Create a more versatile wardrobe without buying more clothes!"

To "...disguise gaping tops."


I won't get some myself. (Though, as I've posted before, I could proably use them... and they have dropped the price of the lilac-blue-red combo by a pound).

But now I can't stop singing "Three panels on your bra..." to the tune of this:






Want to see some more of my Junk Mail? CLICK HERE!

All my DAD STUFF is here...

Or all my LIKES are here...


And if you want to follow me for free BY EMAIL, just CLICK HERE