Tuesday, 15 November 2011

A sure-fire way to make sure dog owners get the message...


Only a couple more Christmas Gift Ideas, culled from my Junk Mail to go.

Seen any others that I could add to this list?


On the First Day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Some Meerkat stickers for my wheelie.




On the Second day of Chrismas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
A face shield for my spraying...




On the Third day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Three Laced Modesty Panels




On the Fourth day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Four Hob Covers.



On the Fifth day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...
Perfectly... Smooth... Mash...




On the Sixth day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me...

Silhouetted Dog Signs Dumping



Not on my garden!

"NO FOULING SIGN"

"Make sure dog owners get the message with this 'no fouling' sign."


I have what I think is a tautological problem with this.

It involves putting a thing in the garden, that is the thing you don't want to see.

Therefore you have created the very thing you didn't want to happen?


Oh no, it's okay... there's a "NO" on its back.

As you were.


Want to see some more of my Junk Mail? CLICK HERE!

All my DAD STUFF is here...

Or all my ideas for visual scenes are here...


And if you want to follow me for free BY EMAIL, just CLICK HERE