Sunday, 6 November 2011

Hate it when it goes in your eyes? Try my Junk Mail Xmas Gift Idea #2...



Okay, here is the second Christmas gift idea straight from my Junk Mail...

Thought I could turn them into some kind of "Twelve Days Of Christmas" style song.

But I've only got seven.

And they don't especially lend themselves to an order, but if they did, Friday's would start:


On the first day of Christmas, my Junk Mail gave to me,
Some Meerkat stickers for my wheelie.

On the second day of Chrismas, my Junk Mail gave to me,

A face shield for my spraying...



"Hate it when hair spray and perfume goes in your eyes?"

I do. How thoughtful.

And too true. When spraying perfume, lets make sure it hits my hair and only my hair.

Not entirely sure about "...preventing any irritation" though.


If you like this, why not try out some of my other JUNK MAIL

CLICK HERE for all my Dad Stuff

CLICK HERE for my ideas to make money.


Follow me BY EMAIL here