Monday, 12 September 2011

Kitchen Roll Art



Idea:
There are no websites dedicated to the art of the Kitchen Roll design.

You’d think that Kitchen Towel artists would have their own websites or blogs.

They don’t.



Miracle commit to some kind of balloon vibe.



Tesco backs a block square blue mosaic repetition.



Asda skew surreal with anthropomorphic veg.



Bounty design features cats and dogs and fish, in a variety of action poses and situations.


Essential Waitrose prefer more realism in their depiction of fruits and flowers.


And Thirst Pockets claim a Limited Edition for their Botanics designs.

I'm no Botanist, but to these eyes it's more lines and squares.


Maybe there's a way of determining someone's personality through their Kitchen Roll. What have you got?


CLICK HERE for all my Ideas

CLICK HERE for my dealings with Companies

CLICK HERE for my scene ideas


Follow me BY EMAIL here